AYT Institute has a zero tolerance policy. Students will be terminated immediately from AYT Institute for the following occurrences:
- Physical or verbal confrontations with ANY AYT Institute staff or student
- Unacceptable behavior during class time after failure to adhere to repeated warnings
- Failure to obey AYT Institute classroom rules that are posted throughout the facility
- Attending class under the influence of alcohol or a controlled substance and refusing to attend an approved substance abuse program
- Continued absence without a valid reason or excuse
Note: All occurrences will be investigated by the AYT Institute Inc. staff and a final decision will be made by the Director.